Air Purifying Spider Plant / Chlorophytum Comosum
• Product details:Plant Hight-6" to 7", Pot Size: 4", Pot colour-Black colour. Note about Natural Plant & Pot: The image displayed is for representation purpose. Actual product may vary in size.
• The Spider plant are one of the top most plant approved by NASA for air purification indoors.
• Spider plants battle pollutants such as carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, xylene and benzene. Mostly spider plants are considered very safe if you are having pets in your house.
• Spider plants like even moisture; they don’t like to be too dry or too wet. Keep plants in bright to moderate indirect sunlight. Spider plants do not appreciate direct, hot sunlight, which can burn their leaves, causing brown tips and spots.
• Disclaimer : The plant pot will be sent according to the availability.
• Spider plants (Chlorophytum comosum) are sometimes also called Airplane plants.
• It also have tiny white flowers on long arching stems.
• Spider plants are one of the most adaptable and easy to grow.
• Provide them with well-drained soil and bright, indirect light and they will flourish.
• Water them well but do not allow the plants to become too soggy, which can lead to root rot.
• In fact, spider plants prefer to dry out some between waterings. Fertilize spider plants once a month in the spring and summer with houseplant fertilizer mixed according to label directions.
• Keep spider plants between 40º and 85ºF (4.5º to 29.5ºC). Note: Natural Plant & Pot: The image displayed is for representative purpose. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. Pot Size: 6" Plastic Pot
Light: Plants will grow in most locations, but its variegated leaves look most pronounced when plant’s get plenty of light near a window. Keep away from the midday sun.
Temperature: Very tolerant of a variety of temperature ranges.
Soil: A good well-drained soil mix like one used for growing African violets or one used in hydroculture.