Good Luck Air Purifying Live Syngonium Plant with Terracotta Pot
• Syngonium podophyllum is a species of aroid, and commonly cultivated as a houseplant.
• There are several variegated cultivars, the main differences being in the position and extent of the cream or white markings.
• Some leaves are almost entirely white, pink or yellow.
• It is also know by name Arrowhead plant.
• This plant has withstood the test of time because it's both attractive and easy to grow.
• As the plants grow and mature, they develop a climbing habit, making them fun to grow up trellises or other structures.
• They are woody vines growing to heights of 10–20 m or more in trees. They have leaves that change shape according to the plant's stage of growth, and adult leaf forms are often much more lobed than the juvenile forms usually seen on small house plants.
Note: Natural Plant & Pot: The image displayed is for representative purpose. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. Pot Size: 4" Plastic Pot
Light: Bright light, but no direct sun. Can tolerate low light, but the leaves may lose their variegation. Turn pot regularly for even growth.
Water: Keep the potting mix moist in summer, allowing the surface to dry out before watering again. Water less often in winter, letting the top half of the potting mix dry out. Humidity: Average room humidity.
Temperature: Normal room temperatures. 60-75°F/16-24°C Soil: Any good potting mix. Use a container with good drainage.
Fertilizer: Feed every 2 weeks from spring through fall with a balanced house plant fertilizer diluted to half the normal strength. In winter, feed monthly.
|Care Instructions||Care Instructions|