Air Purifying Sansevieria / Snake Plant Green with Pot
Note about Natural Plant & Pot: The image displayed is for representation purpose. Actual product may vary in size and pot color will be as per the availability.
"• Sansevieria plant is a succulent, stemless perennial.
• Leaves are erect, entire, rigid and often with a slight twist.
• They are clustered in a loose basal rosette of generally 1 to 4 leaves that spreads slightly at the top.
• The blade is linear to oblanceolate-obovate and is channeled towards its base.
• Leaves are up to 50 inches tall and 4 inches broad.
• They are fibrous and mottled with gray and white striated, horizontal chevron stripes.
• Sansevieria Plant is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae is also known as the snake plant, mother-in-law's tongue, and viper's bowstring hemp
• It is an evergreen perennial plant forming dense stands, spreading by way of it’s creeping rhizome, which is sometimes above ground, sometimes underground.
• Its stiff leaves grow vertically from a basal rosette. Mature leaves are dark green with light gray-green cross-banding and usually range between 70–90 centimetres (28–35 in) long and 5–6 centimetres (2.0–2.4 in) wide.Product details: Plant colour-Green, Plant Hight-6"" to 7"", Pot Size: 4"", Pot colour-as per availability. Care Instructions: Light: Sansevieria require bright filtered or indirect light Water: Sansevieria can tolerate a lack of watering but will fail quickly if over watered. Water plants moderately during the growing season and sparingly during winter Fertilizer : For potted Sansevieria, grow in two parts soil-based potting mix and one part coarse grit. Sansevieria thrives in neutral to alkaline soil therefore apply a balanced fertilizer (20-20-20) at half strength once monthly. "