Air Purifying Dracaena Reflexa / Song of India
Note about Natural Plant & Pot: The image displayed is for representation purpose. Actual product may vary in size and pot color will be as per the availability.
• It is one of the Nasa approved best Air Purifying Indoor Plant
• This dracaena is known for its white stripes along the edges of its leaves.
• The Warneckii grows inside easily, even without direct sunlight.
• With striped leaves forming clusters atop a thin stem, this houseplant can be striking, especially if it reaches its potential height of 12 feet.
• If your plant gets brown tips on its leaves or brown streaks, it may be because of too much fluoride in your tap water. Care Instructions: Light: this plant is quite tolerant of a wide range of conditions. It grows best in bright and indirect light. Low light can be handled pretty fine as well, but the plant will grow much slower. Temperature: it should always be warm, regardless of the season outside. When the temperature falls below 65°F, the plant will not grow. Sometimes, it even dies. Humidity: if the surrounding humidity is high, the plant grows well. The humidity can be even increased with the help of pebbles placed below the plant. Fertilizers: such needs are pretty simple. In summer and spring you can apply water-soluble house-plant fertilizer two times a month. When it is winter or autumn outside, the fertilizer is not needed.
|Care Instructions||Care Instructions|