Combo of 100% Organic Bonsai Potting Soil Mix (5 Kgs) with White Marbles Chips (900 GMS)
1. Going Greens Bonsai Potting Soil Mix ensures your small landscape has the nutrients, drainage and moisture retention needed for healthy and sustainable growth.
2. Best organic potting soil for bonsai plants, research based balanced formula ,maintains health of the plants, contains all essential nutrients, maintains good aeration and drainage.
3. 100% Organic and Best organic potting soil for bonsai plants. Maintains health of the plants, contains all essential nutrients
4. Marble Chips are the perfect accents for candles, vases, bowls, craft projects, floral arrangements, Fish Aquarium and Garden
5. Good for decorating planters, pots, vases, landscaping
6. Gives an aesthetic and zen like peaceful touch to your home and office
Going Greens Bonsai Potting Soil Mix is 100% Organic and Best organic potting soil for bonsai plants. Maintains health of the plants, contains all essential nutrients. The trees, moss and miniature plants found in bonsai require specific care, including the correct soil mix. Soil that drains too quickly or retains too much moisture causes damage to the sensitive root system of the bonsai. Going Greens Bonsai Potting Mix ensures your small landscape has the nutrients, drainage and moisture retention needed for healthy and sustainable growth. Whether starting a new bonsai or transplanting older trees, Going Greens Bonsai Potting Mix connects you to nature through an ancient art form.
How to Use
Use this ready-to-use potting soil mix for starting a new plant or re-potting an old bonsai plant:
Step 1: Take a bonsai tray/pot with a drainage hole. Cover hole with broken pottery or a small square of fine mesh screen.
Step 2: Fill the pot almost to the top with Going Greens Potting Soil Mix for Bonsai.
Step 3:Dig around the Bonsai in nursery pot and extract a large amount of soil along with the roots. This will prevent the tree from dying of shock when it is moved to a container.
Step 4: Now it’s time to add your Bonsai to the pot with Going Greens Potting Soil Mix for Bonsai! You can plant it–centred or off-centre, whichever you’d like.
Step 5: Fill the Pot All the Way to the Top. Make sure the leaves of the plant sit completely above the soil, to prevent rotting. To finish off your potted plant, add a top dressing of gravel, pebble stones, or other ornamental material.
Step 6: Water the plant thoroughly and do not water again until dry.
Going Greens Marbles ChipsNow decorate your living space in a innovative way with this beautiful, gloss
|Care Instructions||Care Instructions|