LOTUS LUCKY BAMBOO
Note about Natural Plant & Pot : The image displayed is for representation purpose. Actual product may vary in size and pot color will be as per the availability.
"• Lucky Bamboo is a plant that is well-known for bringing good luck and is one of the essential elements of Feng Shui.
• Lucky Bamboo is very easy to grow and adds to enhance the décor of your home.
• Lucky bamboo is an easy-to-care-for houseplant that grows well in low, indirect light.
• The lucky bamboo will need at least 1 to 3 inches (3-8 cm) of water to thrive
• Lotus lucky bamboo is also known as rose bamboo or flower bamboo.
• It is so named because its leaf bracts resemble lotus flowers.
• Maintain the stems in a vase with 2 inches of clean water and a few drops of Green Green fertilizer.
• Care for lotus bamboo is very similar to lucky bamboo except that it likes slightly more light and fertilizer.
• Keep the bamboo in water or soil.
• Use a pot that is 2 inches (5.08 centimeters) wider than the stalk.
• Fertilize it periodically for quicker growth.
• Water it sparingly.
• Keep it out of direct sunlight.
• Remove dead or yellow leaves regularly. "
|Care Instructions||Care Instructions|