Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 217.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Going Greens Perlite increases quality of produce, productivity by improving structure and texture of clayey and silt soils.Light in weight, freely flowing, easy to handle, permanent and does not rot or dissolve.
- It is an ideal soil conditioner; soil once conditioned with Going Greens Perlite is conditioned forever.Considering world efforts in conversing water makes the use of going Greens pertile in horticulture an ideal solution.
- Perlite soil is inorganic, inert and sterile. It naturally contains the different minerals which are essential for the growth of the plant. Being inorganic it is free from weeds, diseases, and pests.
- It is non-toxic and there are very few fire hazards.Unlike peat moss, perlite soil does not decompose very easily (if at all) so you can store and use perlite for many years.Perlite is almost pH neutral. So you can use it to reduce the soil-acidity.
- Perlite soil mixtures have very good aeration and drainage facility. Adding perlite is probably the quickest way to increase the drainage of your garden soil. This is particularly helpful in raised beds or in container planting.